Paul Dale Photography
Professional Headshot, Wedding & Underwater Photographer
As a wedding photographer, I want to be able to stand back and capture your day as it unfolds in front of me, that means lots of laughs lots of emotion and at the end of it lots of memories to treasure.
Whilst I am based in Camberley (Surrey) I have had the pleasure of capturing weddings in Central London, Surrey, Hampshire & Berkshire.
I love natural unposed weddings where the pictures convey your day.. am I right for you?
So what exactly does your Headshot say about you? Is it a selfie that you took on holiday a few yrs ago , or perhaps a friend caught a good snap of you at a wedding!
In a digital age, your Headshot could be your first impression in a lot of cases, so why not make it a good one.
As a Headshot photographer my job is to put you at ease and get you looking like you on your best day!
Whilst I do most of my photography at my home studio in Camberley, I can also come to your offices for larger teams.
So this is the bit of my portfolio that intrigues people the most, there aren’t that many underwater photographers that specialise in portraits!
Don’t be put off if you’ve never done something like this before, the majority of my clients are first timers. These types of shoots are great for Maternity photoshoots as they produce something extremely unique.
But Maternity photography isn’t the only thing that I shoot, I’ve had many clients that just want a beautiful ethereal picture of themselves on their wall.. I have lots of dresses you can use too.
A Quality Photographer, Both Above & Below the Surface
Click here to see why SquareMeal voted me as one of the best 13 photographers in London !
Small group based or One to One photography courses based in Surrey.
Want to learn how to use professional lighting but dont know where to start? I’ll take you through the fundementals and give the tools to be able to build your own style of photography.
I’ve long had a passion for Dance Photography and are now offering shoots both on location or in a local studio
Paul is a true professional and his photography just shows that. I look forward to shooting with him again. 100% recommend to all models
- Up to 5 hrs shooting of natural and vibrant images of your wedding.
- Up to 200 fully edited images
- USB presentation package
Head & Bodyshots
- 1hr session with multiple lighting setups for both actors/dancers or corporate headshots
- Studio & location in the same session
- 3 edited images included
- Are you looking for a new experience? Artwork that you could hang on the wall? Something to remember your pregnancy? with an out of this world maternity photoshoot.
- There are just too many variations to mention! but you always get an online gallery and a certain amount of edits
- For something extra special I now offer beautiful prints/wall art too.