Creative Underwater Portraits
Do you want something different to a traditional Maternity Photoshoot? Getting married? or just that you are looking great and want to celebrate a special time in your life?
Underwater portraits aren’t just pictures they are works of art with you at the very centre, why not treat yourself to something special.
In my first set of photos alone I was blown completely out the park by the images he had taken. The location and setting was beautiful he was professional, fun and easy going.
I literally had the best day of my life shooting with Paul and I cannot wait to go back again. I am an up and coming underwater Model and I genuinely feel like the images Paul has created for me will probably be the start of my career in the water, they are just so professional and HIGH END QUALITY. I can’t thank him enough. #Hero #Legend
Want to know more about underwater photoshoots??
Our relationship starts long before we get in the water, we will have discussed what you want to achieve from the shoot and the sort of style that you like.
The photoshoot takes place in a private pool in Surrey although if you have your own swimming pool we can discuss having the underwater photoshoot at yours!
On the day before we get in the water we go through some basics of posing and breathing so that you will look nice and relaxed and confident during the session.
I have a growing number of outfits for people to choose from which I call my ‘Dress Up’ box which has some lovely dresses, satin material, plus flower crowns. So plenty of choice! I still encourage clients to bring their own choices too.
The sessions themselves are either 1-1’s or small group sessions. Either way you’ll be given plenty of time to have a breather and change outfits. Normally you are only underwater for about an hour in total, but your whole session will be much longer due to your recovery time between sets.
Each set is around 15 minutes, we talk about the pose that I am looking for (communication underwater is a bit tricky!) and then I submerge. You dont need to be underwater long 10 – 15 seconds is more than enough.
I will, wherever possible, show you the back of the camera so you can see your progress.
Afterwards you will receive your online gallery to peruse the pictures. This is very much just the starting point towards the finished article!
The edits take around 7 days to complete and we can discuss what options you would like for delivery of your work of art.
Made it this far? now is the exciting bit, just choose what type of session you want and then add in the photo package you want to accompany it. Once you’ve made those decisions then you just need to contact me 🙂
Small GroupGreat for a couple of friends or to keep costs down
- Minimum 2 People- Maximum 3 People
- 4 x 15 min sessions
- Multiple changes in sets & outfits
- Online Gallery to choose your edits
- Please note this does not include images you will need to choose your image package that suits you best, from below.
One to OneGreat if you just want to indulge
- This is a two hour session with just you and I in the pool
- No limit to the number or timing to the sessions
- Online gallery with 1-1 consultation to choose your favourite images
- Please note your images are not included in this price, you will need to choose the image package that best suits you from the collections below.
- 5 Fully edited pictures of your choice
- Delivered to you by secure digital download
- Additional edits £30
- 5 Fully edited files
- These are beautifully printed on premium paper for a spectacular looking finish on either Fuji Flex or Hahnemuhle PhotoRag depending on the look that you want (I can advise you the best one to go for)
- Pictures will be presented on 5mm Foamboard so that they can be put straight on the wall.
- These will be sized :- Three 5″ x 7″ & Two 10″ x 12″ (Digitals included)
- Additional edits £25 (digital only – prints extra)
- All the features of the Gold collection plus the following :
- Additional two edits (so you now have 7 to choose!)
- Six 10″ x 8″ prints mounted to 5mm Foamboard plus one 15″ x 12″
- £100 credit towards wall art of your favorite picture mounted on acryllic or framed.
- Additional edits £10 (digital only – prints extra)