Mermaid Underwater Photoshoot Sunday 13th August – Henley on Thames
Ever wanted to fulfill you fantasy to be a mermaid? .. or maybe you are a Mermaid who just needs to update their portfolio? Following the feedback of the last photo shoot, we will now be offering a further unique opportunity to shoot overlooking the beautiful surroundings of Buckinghamshire countryside. So what exactly are you getting included in your shoot?
- Private Country Estate with a fantastic 9ft deep swimming pool.
- A choice of colours for a tail to be used on the day, there are several to choose from, but you might want to give it some thought so that it matches the colour of your top.
- The day begins with a mini makeover from our Make Up Artist to give you that authentic Mermaid look, resplendent with scales! so you will look absolutely stunning. The make up is waterproof too, so will easily cope with your time in the water.
- The photo session begins with 30 mins either outdoors in the extensive gardens or around the poolside (weather dependant). You will then have 4 x 15 minute sessions with me underwater to create some memorable images for you (examples of what to expect are below)
- Individual coaching on modelling and breath holding tips to maximise your time in the water and get that pose you always wanted, with the current Miss Mermaid UK, Grace Page.
- You will receive 4 photo’s included in the package with any additional ones available for purchase. We use an online gallery for this and these are delivered to you immediately upon choosing in an electronic format.
We only have 5 spaces available so please get in contact using the form below to make sure you dont miss out. The cost of this fantastic shoot is £180, a non refundable 50% deposit is required initially to secure your place, with the remainder payable 7 days before. This is open to any age group, although if under 18 we would ask that a parent/guardian is present.
Take a look at the testimonials from some of my other underwater shoots I have done with Grace in recent months.
If you have any questions then I would be happy to answer them.