Professional Headshots convey a lot about you as an individual.
Most people assume that professional headshots are for the likes of actors and don’t apply to professional business people. Now more than ever first impressions count and you want a picture that conveys the values that you want to communicate.
So tell me more about the shoot?
So to get the best from your Personal Branding / Business Portraits photoshoot, we start with a chat about what you want to achieve with your headshots. We will discuss your requirements and blend your ideas with my experience to create images that really capture your personality and image, the way you want to portray yourself.
Like all my shoots the relationship starts long before you get in front of the camera so that on the day we dont waste time and also get exactly the shot you want.
On the day we’ll go through your choices of outfit and use what will work the best for you. As we go through the shoot I’ll constantly be showing you the images that i’m taking. I don’t understand why any photographer wouldn’t want to do this as it builds confidence and therefore relaxes you.
After the shoot your photos are loaded to an online gallery for you to choose your favourites.
Professional HeadshotsGreat for your Linked in Profile or Business Website
- • 1 Hrs shooting time which is more than enough time for you to change 2/3 times.
- • Different lighting set ups, which dependant on conditions, will include both studio and natural light shots.
- • Time both during at the end of the session to review the photos and decide those best to edit.
- • 3 fully retouched images are included and uploaded to an online gallery in both colour and black & white.
- • Additional edits available at £30.
Headshot CollectionNeed a whole team shoot or busy executives that cant leave the office?
- This is a bespoke package built around you.
- I’ll bring all the equipment, just give me space to shoot.
- Tell me how many and what style suits you and your business and we’ll stage the perfect shoot with little inconvenience to the running of the business.