Headshots & Bodyshots
So what is it you need a headshot for?
As a performer, your headshot is the first thing that agencies or casting directors get to see of you. So you want to stand out for all the right reasons.
I understand some colleges provide a photographer for your year shots, many people I talk to feel completely rushed during their time in front of the photographer and in some cases are unhappy with the results. Do you want the same lighting setup as the rest of your year group? how does that make you stand out?
My sessions are relaxed, we have ample time to chat about what you want for your portfolio and how best I can achieve this for you. Whilst I have an amount of time set aside this is a guide for me, the most important thing for me is for you to get what you need.
He really made the experience enjoyable and always showed me the photos after her took a few to see if there was any I liked. There was so many good photos to choose from it was such a hard decision too. He even gave me advice on one Particular photo. Overall I would definitely recommend Paul dale photography and hopefully I will be getting some more or even body shots in the future !!!
So tell me more about the shoot?
Like all my shoots the relationship starts long before you get in front of the camera so that on the day we dont waste time and also get exactly the shot you want.
On the day we’ll go through your choices of outfit and use what will work the best for you. As we go through the shoot I’ll constantly be showing you the images that i’m taking. I don’t understand why any photographer wouldn’t want to do this as it builds confidence and therefore relaxes you.
After the shoot if we have time then I will show you what I’ve just taken on a big screen. You don’t have to decide at this stage on your final choices but its great for you to be able to see what you are going to be choosing from.
Following this your photos are loaded to an online gallery for you to choose your favourites.
Normally these are delivered back to you within 48hrs of receiving your choices.
The Starter CollectionNeed a top to your exisiting portfolio
- • 1 Hrs shooting time which is more than enough time for you to change 2/3 times.
- • Different lighting set ups, which dependant on conditions, will include both studio and natural light shots.
- • Time both during at the end of the session to review the photos and decide those best to edit.
- • 3 fully retouched images are included and uploaded to an online gallery in both colour and black & white.
- • Additional edits available at £30.
Headshots or BodyshotsTime for a change or have a new look
- • Increase of time to 2 hrs
- • Additional lighting setups to get more choice.
- 5 Fully retouched images
Head & BodyshotsGoing for a major rebrand
- • Increased time to 3 1/2 hrs
- • Full length creative or commercial shots
- Fine art or coloured gels
- Dance or commercial style
- • 5 fully retouched images.
The studio will be opening with effect from 6th July compliant with current social distancing guidelines.
As an added bonus up until September 2020 I will be offering 20% off my 2 or 3 hr sessions, so my 2hr session is now only £180!!